Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - , No comments

KB Bank Extended Hours

Since I wont be allowed to take a holiday during the entire final month of my employment (despite having 3 days of vacation time available), I've had to do some legwork to ensure that I can handle a "worst case scenario".  Working until Friday at 6pm and departing on a Sunday doesn't allow me to have any time at a post office or bank during normal hours.

The KB Bank website has changed since I last looked.  In 2011, I do remember there being a bit more English information.  These days, I can't even find an English Call Center number.  However, the certificate and online banking stuff now appears to be in English, which could be really awesome!

Anyway, although I couldn't directly find hours and locations listed on their website, I found some info on the Western Union page that lists participating bank locations and hours.  This is some good news:


Open Fridays until 7:30 and Sundays as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment