Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday, August 05, 2013 - ,, No comments

Walk-In for a Ticket at the Ansan Express Bus Terminal

In 20 days, I'll be headed to the airport to go to the USA.  Why not nail down that bus ticket to the airport on a day when I have some free time?


I had a friend at work write me a note.  I gave him this:

"I would like a bus ticket from Ansan to Incheon Airport.
I would like to arrive around 8am on Day, Month, Date."

I got this:

"(month number)월 (day number) 일 (...요일) 오전 8시 도착으를 인천공항 티켓을 예매하고 싶습니다.

7시 쯤 가능한 차가 있으면 예매해 주세요."

The note was clear as a bell to the attendant.  Unfortunately, you can't buy a bus ticket more than a week in advance.  In fact, I saw people buying tickets and RUNNING to the buses.  I guess it's not too chancy to buy them on the spot.

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment